NOW RECRUITING KEIKI PADDLERS!!!
E Komo Mai!
Welcome to the Kamaha'o Canoe Club!
We are an outrigger canoe club in Ewa Beach, Hawai'i
We are registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
We are under the Hawaii Canoe Racing Association (HCRA)
We are members of Hui Wa'a
We welcome anyone, you do not have to live here to come out have fun, make friends and paddle with us!
We hope to see you soon.
- Recreational Paddling on Tuesdays from 4:30pm to 5:30pm.
- Keiki on Monday through Thursday from 4:30pm to 5:30pm.
- Women on Mondays and Wednesdays from 5pm until 7pm, depending on the daylight..
- Men on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5pm until 7pm, depending on the daylight.
- *If we are not racing on Saturdays, we do a mixed run (Men & Women) from 7:30am until when we feel like leaving!
Take H-1 West to the Ewa Exit 5A. Stay on Ft. Weaver Road for 4.5 miles. Turn left at the Iroquois/Geiger Road intersection (the Ewa Town Center/Foodland will be on your right). Follow the Kapilina signs along this country road about 3 miles, past the Naval Magazine, until you see the large Kapilina property sign where you make a left. Check in at our guarded gate through the left entrance for visitors. Tell the gate guard that you are going to paddle with us (They will give you a day pass.) Continue straight on the road. After the 2nd Stop sign, the road will curve left along the beach. Go past the 3rd stop sign. Park at the beach parking on the right and walk toward the beach. The Canoe Hale will on the left hand side on the beach.
Kamaha'o Canoe Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All rights reserved.