KAMAHA'O CANOE CLUB NEEDS YOUR HELP.
Kamaha'o Canoe Club is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
Donations are fully tax deductible to the extent permitted by law.
We are accepting donations towards helping us purchase the following needed equipment and supplies:
- $150 - Pays membership fees for an underprivileged child to participate in the Keiki Regatta Paddling Program
- $250 - Provides a new paddle for the program
- $400 - Provides a new Big Wheel Canoe Cart for the program
- $1000 - Provides a canoe cover to protect our canoes
- $1500 - Provides a team escort boat and safety support for a local long distance canoe race
- $4200 - Provides a one man (V1) rudderless canoe for the program
- $14,000 - Provides a 6 man outrigger canoe for our growing program
If you are able to make a donation, please send us a message and tell us how you would like to help
or click below on Donate .
Kamaha'o Canoe Club is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All rights reserved.